Date(s) - 07/21/2018
10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Calling all coaches! We’ll be doing an On-the-Bike Skills clinic at Mountain Bike Oregon for those aspiring to work with Oregon League teams this year. This is the clinic you’ll need if you’re pining for that Level 2 coach certification, and will equip you with the knowledge you’ll need to teach mountain biking to our student-athletes.
When: July 21 from 10-2
And that’s not all! If you want to come and do this clinic and then stay for the rest of Saturday, spend the night, and ride your heart out on Sunday, then check out the special offer below.
Special Offer for Oregon League Coaches
Make sure you get your tickets before July 19!
We will not be offering this deal on-site
Mt. Bike Oregon is a 14 year old (!!!) beloved event with a very special community of riders. We have worked hard over the years to foster an environment that is non-competitive and welcoming to everyone who is an intermediate or advanced rider, or their friends who just want to hang out in the woods. This event is well known for being awesome for women to attend (even solo) and for having a big heart.
As an all-inclusive event focused on creating a special community, all riders are living + riding together for the weekend.
We are hugely supportive of NICA in general and the Oregon League in particular. That’s why we’re stoked to offer this special arrangement to help Oregon League supporters an opportunity to ride with us while also getting in some League training.
HOW TO GET AN OREGON LEAGUE DAY PASS
- Go here
- Click Promotional Code
- Enter code: oregonleague
- This will unlock and make visible the DAY PASS option
- Complete your registration
HOW TO GET A NON-RIDING GUEST PASS
- Go here
- Select “Non-Riding Guest”
- Compete your transaction
- You will have COMPLETE event access all weekend long, other than shuttles.
- That means YES! to: Demo bikes, the Drinking Garden, clinics, camping, showers, Breakfast, Lunch and hanging out on site.
WHAT’S INCLUDED WITH A DAY PASS
- One day of riding on shuttles (how everyone at the event rides)
- Demo bikes
- Lunch (make it during breakfast)
- Drinking Garden (free beer, wine and cider)
- 1 night of camping on site